GOD SET THE TIMING FROM THE ONSET SO IT COULDN'T HAVE CHANGED IN MY TIME...

This our God is so wonderful and faithful,He keeps his promise and do what he says he will do. Am Swag Bee(benin),immediately I got pregnant  my man changed o it was like ha the devil tested my faith by making things go wrong oh he just left no were to be found . I kept buzzing swag p,she doesn't reply me well,i cried and cried,I was being maltreated so bad to the extent, I planned on getting rid of the baby because I didn't know how pregnancy will make a man change until he's no were to be found. While I was still in my tot  then came swag p's red flower saying 'Don't Abort that child or you die along' I was so shocked because I knew it was for me so I didn't think about it and  I was confused and depressed. I added swagp tru my friend swag tina,so when she came in march I narrated the whole story to her, swag p looked into my eyes then touched my tommy and said just because of this baby I pronounce everything settled,your husband settled, marriage PEACE,your life will be full of praise and this baby no harm shall befall her and that I should focus on God and live man alone he will come back and said IT IS DONE .i believed and was so happy like a rock fell of me . Things went really well after that he came back I was so happy and told swag p o we were happy, but d devil came back to tempt me again,this time it was worst. He left and I couldn't reach him on phone hmmmm.  I was really scared,i told swag p she shouted I should leave him alone that things will get better and also live her nah . June Swag sista came I payed so much attention and swag p called me out gave me a plate of food,asked how far I said worse o, you smiled and said watch God and touched my tommy and said this child God has claimed no man fit stop the child's destiny I said Amen,my mystery seed I held up to God to settle me . Oh God my testimony is too long o. Now this is the reason am testifying When I was suppose to give birth passed oh every one wei even get belle before me don born and the ones we got pregnant same time had given birth I didn't know what was happening to me oh not even labour or anything ha people don start to look me self. I asked for swagp's number she gave me. D devil took my attention elsewhere I didn't call. On d 9th of Aug I pinged her to tell her that I haven't given birth and people are beginning to ask questions that it's not normal o. Swagp said I should write some verses on a paper which she gave me and put it on my tommy to sleep that in 24hrs I will give birth,i did all she said read d verses she gave me placed them all on my tommy  if you had entered my room that night you will think something is wrong with me but there's nothing like obeying o. I slept that day like never before oh with so much peace because have not been sleeping which was like an attack when I woke up the next day morning swags next day o I started having labour pains and I was rushed to the hospital and gave birth @12:49pm not to long i got to the hospital like d Hebrew women just as God declared thru Hes vessel in less than 24hrs oh just placing psalms on my belle,wetin the delay me to born go 12 feet under ground and disgraced my enemies who don mock me .if only them know say i be Swag. ... My God is Great and mighty God!!And to crown am up over night my hubby returned and has changed to a better person for me,if una see love and support like it was clear the devil had hes plans oh as i speak naming is on monday,i de pose de tell people shea i tell una my swag p say na the End go matter say my pikin na joy no be curse.Am too happy and too glad.i cant wait swag p to bring my baby for the last tour in OCTORBER  so you go confirm Her swag hahahhaha. God bless and keep u for us swag p ..my family and my baby girl we say we can never live God.when people don de gossip your belle you can imagin the shame ,let me dont talk because God has silence my enemies and fought my battle am so excited and happy and theres peace in my family this can only be God who settled it all.....now i know why swag p kept praying those prayer points over my pregnancy. IT CAN JUST BE GOD.. chei Amen

Comments

  1. d devil has never won in any battle God's hand is involved so u r covered. congrats to ur family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Swag Bee....It can Only be God at work,Glory!!!! to the mighty God we Serve....my testimony is next ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was never a time the devil won...am so speechless...my God is merciful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I praise God for you Swag Bee. I thank Him for a safe delivery and restored peace in your marriage . This peace and love will never depart from your home in Jesus name. Amen. I tap and key into your testimony , May peace and love of God be restored in my relationship with my fiancée in Jesus name. Amen. Swag Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He who is in me, is greater than he who is in d world is my summary on this.. Congratulations Swag. . I tap breakthroughs from this testimony. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats swag Bee indeed God never fails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The battle is already won and we have the victory in his name. Thank you Father, for you have never lied nor disappointed any child of yours. Thank you Swag Bee and add more grace to Swag P. Congrats dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats my sista dis can only be God ooooo am so happy for u.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your bundle of Joy. As God had used your child to bring love, peace and harmony into your life, so will you continue to enjoy God's unfailing, undivided love, peace and blessing in your marriage and every area of your life. I tap into your testimony ad I await my bundle of joy. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. there is no God like Jehovah,.the moment the devil makes u give up hope,.he springs the most fantastic surprise. alleluia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Lord who has started a good work in your life will be faithful to complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome God! Our God is too faithful too fail. I thank God for you sis, for givng you a new song.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA