WHEN WE GATHER ..GOD ALWAYS COME DOWN ......HE NEVER FAILS ...HE NEVER SLEEPS

Sunday 24th of August was an exciting day with the swag sistas, I enjoyed every bit of it. We started very early and ended almost past 5pm thanks to swag sistas who never want to go home o. Well as we all know we were told to bring our one prayer request before the praise starts and we all did yeppi. Was so cool we submitted and I had to sign original copy collected by me while they keep the other one, it was amazing knowing that am going to give it to God, this type don't need to go to all directors or perm secs, it goes just straight up to GOD. The whole idea is that God has to answer or I will be held responsible for not forwarding the documents. So dear God please approve all which I know you have.
We didn't really talk much yesterday I just ponded on the issue of one being depressed, having fear, anxiety, and worrying. This elements are the most dangerous ingredients to add to your life. Hmmm how you know this ingredients can keep you stagnant for ever if you don't remove it out of your soup. Those are the Devils ingredients which keeps God away from answering our prayers. To God it's like you have prayed and worshipped Him, the only thing He needs you to do is to use the ingredient of FAITH AND PATIENCE and also spice the soup up with PRAISE, but Mbano you will instead put worry, fear, anxiety, depression inside hmmm no wonder it never taste nice and your face keeps getting rinkled.some you add the ingredient of sucide to it hahaha as i always say no black man easily commits suicide ,even though e de eat stones.If a white gurl whose a swag tells me that i would be so scared but not a black swag ,as i know a white girl can commit suicide if nepa takes light while shes watching her favourite show.So please quit that ingredient fast becos e de VESS GOD . the tot alone shows how wicked you are.As God not done anything good for you?well you try that hell room one awaits you. Okay joke apart don't get to the point of thinking suicide,because your future is greater than what you see now.Stop using your today to end your story kapish. Okay if you say you trust God and have prayed why those satanic ingredients it's like telling God yea yea have prayed but not sure you can do this for me. Tara He moves to a place we're all He's ingredients is being used. A Lot of your request should have been answered since but no na you de use ya hand delay am after you go de say 'God why me ' na me be this wei you 4get' or swag p I dunno why God hates me,meanwhile you have not registered a good state of mind for God to come in. *straight face *well well as I said we settled with this, okay less I forget I advise we try to drive all the negative people wei we get as friends, especially those wei get same challenge with you wei no the tell you make una pray to God about am but go tell you make una go drink beer to forget ya sorrow,run from them.
Yes Swag Elani was the sturborn swag of the day, jumping from one place to another reason I shall keep my mouth shut only those present knows the reason why, hmmm hmmm. We all prayed and confessed positive things to ourselves and took pictures and as you know it American girl known as Swag Nancy always infront hahaha that's good, I can be that kind of person, No inshort am that kind of person. what shocked me on the ground was that I asked which swag sista will join me on the 3days dry fast journey,they were all looking at me, I was like huh nobody. I asked mayb they didn't hear kie no one raised her hands up, just because I said addition we shall praise 12am-4am they ran,well I have no choice to run along and stand as a point of contact for you Swagz.
SWAG P
SISTAS WHO GOD LOVES .....
We had wonderful testimonies by Swag Oma, swag patience, Swag I wanna, and a comfort word by swag vivie who said the word for today was just for her and she feels great and happy.  Well my advise is when you have prayed ever prayer you know how to pray ,Just know He's able. He's working in ways you cannot see, He doesn't sleep or slumber so just rest in He's love and praise and wait. IT WILL SURELY HAPPEN.

SEE YOU NEXT ON THURS 5PM FOR COME LETS PRAY AND ON SUNDAY 3PM  FOR DIGGING DEEP AND GUESS WHAT ..ITS BLOOD OF SPRINKLE ON SUNDAY..YOU SURE NEED THAT FOR SPEED...DONT MISS AND DONT COME ALONE.
Ok them Swagz! You all WATCH GOD and I gat your originals, submitted already. 
Swag p and Swag mandy we know her as Swag rihana who looks to dazzle us with her fashion EVERY SUNDAY..beautiful woman I call her.. ok I was taking a solo pic when she ran inside *not smiling*

Comments

  1. May God Bless the work of your hands SwagP.....Swag sisters all looking beautiful as usual....

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Swag P for not seeing distance as a problem for people like me.. I am glad to be a part of this Great Family.. Swag Morris. O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swag P , I love u Ma, ur words are a balm to my heart. I must testify and have my testimony pasted on the blog , hmmmm . This God I will continue to praise u forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May God bless you swagp.... Swagsistas Abuja I miss you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Swag P for always seeing the best in all of us swag sistas. May God bless big. Swag sistas Abuja, y'all are looking takeaway....God bless y'all. #OneLove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swag P, the words that God speaks through you always encourage me, they lift my Spirit up. I thank God for you. I'm doing the fast with you, I've never done dry fast before, may God help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God instructed you to.. after 3days the king favored Esther, u shall be favoured.

      Delete
  7. Oh how I miss abuja swag meeting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swag P l bless the day one of the swag sistas mistakenly sent me ur blog name,since den U̶̲̥̅̊ hav been a source of blessing †☺ my life,l love U̶̲̥̅̊ so much and Gods grace will b̶̲̥̅̊ more sufficient for U̶̲̥̅̊ ,A̶̲̥̅̊м̣̣̥̇ so convinced in my hrt dat U̶̲̥̅̊ like blog my testimony after dis 3daz,{̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊♡̷̬̩̃̊☃τнäиκчöü☃♡̷̬̩̃̊)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶ lord for the life of aLl Swag sistaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My jomkekem hahah na real mistake..am to convience tooo...love u tooooo

      Delete
  9. May God continue to bless you Swag P. Too bad I missed the meeting but I didn't miss the blessings. I'm also joining in the 3 days fast . God will answer all our prayers in Jesus name. Amen. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Godbless you for us Swag P!love u too much,swag Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u Swag p,.ur words of reassurance and hope is enuff to kill every negative spirit i battled with in the past. i speak positivity in my life cos i believe the Lord has already perfected all that concerns me already. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ur a blessing and an encouragement to me swag P. God bless u and strengthen in this work of drawing young ladies to God. I'm flowing and basking in God's love each day. My expectations are no more problems bcos I know God will make everything beautiful in His time. The joy of the Lord is my strength. God is awesome! Swag P,the Lord will keep u in the power of His might as u stand in the gap for swag sisters! Shallom...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ur a blessing and an encouragement to me swag P. God bless u and strengthen in this work of drawing young ladies to God. I'm flowing and basking in God's love each day. My expectations are no more problems bcos I know God will make everything beautiful in His time. The joy of the Lord is my strength. God is awesome! Swag P,the Lord will keep u in the power of His might as u stand in the gap for swag sisters! Shallom...

    ReplyDelete
  14. God bless u Swag P. .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Swag P, you suppose add "comedian" join your name o cos na everything I dey laugh when I read from you. I really want to thank you and appreciate God for using you to get me back on my faith with God. It's been testimony and upliftment in my life since I met you either through your bc or personal messages. May God continue to crown your efforts with blessings, grace and love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA