NO MATTER HOW LONG THEM GATHER! THEY MUST SURELY SCATTER AND TIRE!!!!!

Good day 2 all d Swag Sisters,am Swag Rose. I stay in Lag, am suppose 2 have given this testimony b4 now. It all started even before my hubby got married 2 me. He once told me that all through his life. He has been trying 2 travel out,all 2 no avail. Any time he put his papers 2 travel 2 any country something will jt happen 2 destroy d whole plan. Then after so many years he decided 2 establish in Niaja. So recently after our wedding,he decided 2 give it a try again,dat was  just early dis month. So he went 2 Immigratn office with his previous passport,he wanted 2 renew it. So after d registratn dey opened a file 4 him and took d old passport,den ask him 2 come bk d next day. My Swag Sisters.. Can u believe it d next day he went dey by 7.30am and frm dat morning dey starting looking 4 his file till 4.30pm,his file went missing. And the lady working dey said since her 22yrs of working in Immigration such thing has neva happen 2 her b4. So Wen my hubby called and told me what was happening immediately I started praying and then I called Swag P. After telling her what has been  happening she laughed and  prayed and also agreed together after the prayer  she told me dey will see the  file and d passport that who ever is stopping hubby from travelling since many years na today that person will know there's a God,that I should just go sleep it will come out. I then told her with out d old passport he can't get a new one, she said ooo this girl please live me which new one, didn't I say he will find it, and said please madam my head is full am by my mums bed in the hospital and once she has spoken I should rest becos na her head is full to be repeating things, it's so funny now becos I went huh at the other side of the phone and fast I say please am sorry and swag p said I hear you go sleep and then told Swag P I believe God  . Then I called my hubby by 5pm he told me he has left d place, he is know coming back home, wow was so down casted I called swag p again and told her he's left and they didn't find it. Swag p said but I told you this passport will be found what is it,i said he has left and she said Watch GOD, it's almost 6pm Watch my GOD in action now and I said Amen ,Swag sistas oh my GOD, do U know by 5.30pm d woman called my hubby and told him she  found d file and his passport in their boss's office,she can't tell who took  dat particular file rapped it with robber ban and hid it in that office that it was too strange for her . We couldn't believe what happened,but all I want 2 say is Thank U Jesus,called swagp told her ,she said MY GOD NO DE LIE wow.I know He dat has started this good work will Complete it 2 d end. It can only be God. Thank U Swag P... God will continue to bless U and Ur household Amennnn.

Comments

  1. It can only be God , the doer of all these. I key into this testimony, am going to be the next to be announced in Jesus Name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our God is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank God for you. Our God is too faithful to fail us. I shall share my own testimony dis month. I no fit slack for this testimony galore. I rub d aroma for my body. Swag favor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am so happy for u dis can only be our God o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen my dear Swag. . It can only b God..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you God for this testimony, for finding her husband's passport. God of possibilities , we praise you Lord for this is the beginning of greater things in the life of Swag Rose's husband in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God for the love of God which protects us. I rejoice with you. Who says there is no God.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jesus. Swag Jey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Lord.
    Quincy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Indeed it can only be God, Lord I give you all d glory...... Am happy for you sis. I key into this testimony for God to complete that which He started in my life in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. God na be me Dorobucci... just has your husband's file was found . So shall all the missing good things the enemies has stolen from us all shall be restored back in the mighty name of Jesus Christ..... Amen.. swag Morris.

    ReplyDelete
  12. God truly never lies. He is awesome and always shows up even when we think He is not watching. I key into this testimony. My God wuld surely bring forth whatever has been missing in my life. Gos bless swag p richly

    ReplyDelete
  13. d devil will never steal our blessing. God is truly our shield

    ReplyDelete
  14. pweetie-SwagDimi3 August 2014 at 13:29

    Our God is a perfect God, our God is a perfect God, Jehovah Sham ah is a perfect God. Oh! Yes he's a perfect God.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jehovah overdo, so shall our destiny, promotions, partners, babies, jobs and prosperity be untied from whereva the evil ones have gone to hide it IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Praise God oh!!! He will surely continue what he has started.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW