WHO CAN BATTLE WITH THE LORD? I SAY NOBODY!!!

I really want to thank God for everything especially for his divine healings,am swag kareema from kaduna,and was present at the love feast all the way from kaduna. I have been sick for weeks now,it all started with severe abdominal pain which my friends rushed me to the hospital when we got there the doctors gave me injections and drugs we went back home,the following day it started again in the morning so they rushed me back again,when we got there doctors asked me to go for scanning which I did and took the result to the doctor . When the result was out the doctors said my large intestine was a bit swollen,hmmmmm I said the devil is a liar,after giving me drugs we went home and immediately my right leg began to hurt and swell ,so I passed through pains for days then I pinged Gods vessel and she typed HUH and told her about the scan and she said OMGREAT GOD,it was funny o the response , swag p you said how come I said had typhoid didn't know then ate some fruits that triggered it. You said kareema removed that crying Dp now and sharply I did and you said doctors report na lie make I praise God no how report go change and healings go take place  I said Amen and Obeyed. After the praise went back to the  hospital yesterday because the pains kept increasing and the doctor said I should go and do another scanning I went did it and he said after seeing the result that everything is normal oh from what he saw first,at the end he wrote another drugs and advice me to go for prayers because its beyond the hospital ,medically I am alright. I came back home, started reading testimonies on the blog and using the healing ones as point of contacts  and began to pray casting and binding any spirit of affliction in me,threw Arrows Back and slept off  having been sleeping for days and stood on Gods declaration that I will be healed totally  and when I woke up I felt  no pains again instantly from both the abdominal and leg pain,swag p I want to thank God for His healings and your prayers,God bless you and luv u bigtime! Don't know what the enemies planned but my God who has said thou they shall gather and must scatter,fought the battle for me over night and put my enemies to shame. Father I say You alone I give all the Glory too. Thank You Abba Father.

Comments

  1. Oh my God. . I tap from this testimony oh God.. I receive my miracle today today. . Thank you God for healing Swag Kareema.. just as you have done unto her, so shall i receive my healing. .Ijn Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. God wey pass Ebola, hmmm , he is worthy of our praise. I will praise him forever. I thank u Lord for ur divine healing of ur daughter. Waoh I feel so great. Swag Taiwo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I praise you Lord for this testimony. Thank you Lord for healing Swag Kareema. I tap into this testimony and I receive my healing in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jehovah for swag Kareema's healing!it can only be you!i tap into dis testimony for the total recovery of my son,b4 we wake tomorrow I pray watever is blocking my son's chest should be melted by the blood of Jesus IJN(Amen) Swag Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God dear, I tap into ur blessings for d God dat did for u will do for me ijn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faithful God that's our God. He is our healer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God for your healing..God is faithful did for u He'll do for me in Jesus Name.. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. By his stripes we are healed....Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA