MY GOD COULDNT HAVE ROBBED ME O.... CHEI DE RIS GOD O!!!!

My name is Swag Queen (Abuja) when God closes a door he surely opens another. I've been complaining to Swagp about my place of work and how I close really later infact I realised that I was spending 12hrs of my time at work which was really stressful, the funny part was that I was basically doing nothing during the extra time I spent. Swag p told me to pray then talk to my boss about it which I did. When I told him he said he doesn't care that I must close when he closes (and I'm not even his secretary) when I got home,swag p said dance 4 night and so  I praised God. The next day my boss change mouth to favor me, he told me I could close by 6pm. I was still working there but I was unhappy, an opportunity came for me to attend an interview which I did very well. The MD of the company was impressed and said she will get back to me, I waited and waited but no call, text message or email. SwagP told me that I shouldn't worry that I'll get the job that before the devil tries to get me stranded, God will amaze me that I should go and dance again that that job I must be called back and so Finally after a month I got a call on thursday that I had gotten the job but the salary was a little less than my current so I told myself I wouldn't take it,  instead of calling them to decline the offer, the Holyspirit told me to wait and also if I tell swag p I know she will say huh you better go and start there and grow so I didn't decline. . Just for me to go to work On friday o when I got to my office I received a letter that my employment had been terminated. I have never been given query whether written or verbal. It just stated they cldnt afford to keep me there. Thank God I didn't reject the other offer so I called and I was told I can resume the following week wow I now remembered when swag p told me, before the devil tries to get me stranded, my God will shame them kie Am so tripped.. God's plans for us are of good and not of evil to bring us to an expected end. God knew I was going to loose my job so he had another waiting for me so I wouldn't be stranded,i came to swag sistas Witout a job and swag p told me every morning I should dress like am going to work and be dancing,  go for break and continue until work closing hours which I did and in fews weeks I got a job and just as they tot they were sacking their enemy,God had arranged another Hahahaha, am very pleased to be part of SWAG SISTAS. Please help me to Glorify the Name of the Lord and Thanks to Swagp who kept on praying and declaring for me even thou it was the period when her mum was so strong in the hospital ......Thank You Lord!! Starting a brand new work on monday yeppi all Glory to God, am not surprised I had a change of smell before swag p left for June TOUR* wink*

Comments

  1. I must dance tonite ohhh bcos dat job is mine in jesus Name. Thank you Lord, I must testify. Am so happy for you Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our God is not a robber. So happy for you Swag Queen. The devil is put to shame. Praise be to God Almighty for your new job and you will rise to the top in Jesus Mighty name. May God continue to bless you Swag P and every Swag Sister. Amen. God who has done this for you Swag Queen will prefect all concerning my life and bless me with Wisdom in Jesus Mighty name. Amen. Swag Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. God never fails. .. congrats on your new job. .. I tap from your open doors. IJN... Amen. Swag Morris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations swag Queen, God is indeed faithful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You swag sisters......God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen!!!! Thanks shirley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations my dear Swag. . God is indeed Faithful.. My shift is coming too. .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats my sista our God is gud oooo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!!' Congratstulations. Our steps are ordered by by Lord to those who believe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats sis, I thank And glorify God on Ur behave, may his name forever be praised. And I key into your testimony for my own to come in Jesus Name Amen.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Jehovah

    ReplyDelete
  12. pweetie-SwagDimi3 August 2014 at 13:22

    It is the Lords doing and its marvelous in our sight it is his handiwork & we will continue to praise him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. God indeed is awesome. i tap into this oooo. my expected interview call that i have been waiting on for weeks now will come tru for me before the end of this month ooooooo. amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's neva late..neva late. He's neva failed anyone I know.. He's neva late oooooooo He is not a late God.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bless the Name of the Lord, He alone is worthy to be praised.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA