JUST IN TIME!!!!!

 Swag Ifueko(Abuja)Praise God!Indeed He answers prayers. The rent from my flat in Benin has been due since first week of June. The son of my tenant who was to credit my account started acting dubious. He had been given the money,but he was lying that he wasn't guess he ate the money .Even his sister in Abuja promised to pay,but started posting me for months o. Finally,she stopped picking my calls. I got upset on saturday,august 2nd and called Swag P because I have been praying . Swag p told me to praise from 12 midnite to 1am,and prayed ehn and also declared that there will be no sleep for them until I am paid and gives them 1st week of August, they must pay that money..if God be on the throne, swag p from your voice I knew it was done because before you left abuja, you declared they must pay and when I told you, you screamed huh they never still pay that money .I did the praise that night and slept. I went to church on sunday,and during the communion service,my Pastor declared that August is our month of praise, I was so amused because thru the instruction from above thru swag p I had started my own praise and I smiled and say God knows everything before time.I was excited,so I repeated it on sunday night again  and praised on monday .At almost midnite on tuesday o not in the day ,I woke up to check the time on my phone if it was time to praise. I realised that I had an email alert from my bank .I wondered what it was because I didn't transact that day,and behold,it was a credit alert for 100k from Benin. I was amazed choii first week of August as it was declared. I thank God because it could only have been Him. There is a balance of 32k,but I know it is coming with speed yes our month of SPEED. Swagp let God be protect and increase you and give you more wisdom, kie my mind has rested o because I needed to pay for accommodation which was almost getting late but God showed up just in time yeppi .Thank You Jesus

Comments

  1. Na so ohhh, mke I do my own sharperly tonite. Thank u Lord for everything. Ur name be praised forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you God for giving Swag Ifueko that which is due to her and I tap into her testimony , everyone owing me , promises will give back what they owe me in a week time , in Jesus Mighty name . Amen. I praise you God in advance for my testimonies ( yes oh, it will be plenty, e go full this blog. So swag P , get ready oh..lol). Swag Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is great oooo, swag Ifeuko I celebrate with u. I am next in line 4 dat miracle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat which is mine will not pass me by, just as what was yours didn't pass u by my dear Swag. . God is indeed merciful and great. . I celebrate with you. .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the Lord! God is faithful. I key into this testimony in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na so ooo. Our month of speed. Our God mighty in battle. You remaining balance shall come speedily too IJN. I rejoice with you. Praise dance for me tonight as I tap into your testimony

    ReplyDelete
  7. amen oooo, i tap into this one o. all my debtors must pay me this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God is faithful to his words n in his ways

    ReplyDelete
  9. God is too faithful to fail us, I give him all the glory. Am happy for you my swag sis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA