GOD WENT THERE FOR ME... IT IS CLEAR NO MAN CAN STOP MY SHINE.

Swag p omg, You remember that time I told you I was applying for US visa? And you told me OMO you will be celebrated when you arrive there, and you will get that visa and people will see my work and look for me and I said Amen. Well it didn't work again, cos I got robbed in a taxi. Lost all my documents. CAC papers, passport, phones, laptop, digital camera, clothes and many other things. I was in shock! Didn't know what to do, because I just applied for the visa, awaiting the govt organisation to tell me the next step. Sadly the day I was robbed was a day before sallah break, and federal high courts were even on strike. Something tried to get me to be bitter and question God, because honestly at this time I was broke!!! No money. I started saying God why me? Do I forbid hitch free blessing? I wanted to ping you and inform you, b ut I changed my mind and said (SwagP will start praying again. I nor get power for all this casting and binding hahahaha). However, I rebuked the spirit of bitterness and began to take everything with an attitude of praise and gratitude and kept reading the red flowers and declarations which was clear God was with me on this, I stood still for one thing the prophesy swag p said that I OMO will be celebrated there and my work will be noticed by all, it was god who gave me the message so that must happen . I did everything necessary to get my documents back but it was taking longer than expected. Then the executive director of the organization sponsoring the trip, called me when he got back into the country. He was furious that I didn't let him know personally what I was passing through. He asked me to package my products that one of the staff would take them to the exhibition in America. He even sent his driver to follow me to my store and wait till I was done ha God in action oh because I remembered God that my mystery seed had to speak for me, I dropped it will my whole heart for my business to turn around so I knew God was on this one . The driver waited for almost 4hours, took the box and left. The next day, they called me to their office, and gave me a brown envelope, saying they are sorry but I should managed the money as a compensation for missing the trip. It was 500k huh ha huh somebori wake me up. I decided to also ask the director for a favour and asked him for a laptop if they had any old one. Today he asked me to come to his office, I went there, he gave me the laptop on a platter of Gold indeed I remembered one Thursday I ran to the ground just to plant my thithe and swag p you looked into my eyes and said no man will rob me Ever and yes no man because my God began to restore all that was stolen free of charge , and also my passport is out from immigration. I believe God doesn't make mistakes!God doesn't rob a SWAG! Everything that happened  is for a reason for me to see He's hand and tell me He is the one who celebrates He's children not man. I didn't go physically to America, but belois my business name has entered America with my clothing and I believe God will send me big buyers that will make my machines know they r machines. Also I got a laptop, a need I have begged God to provide since and I also got cash to tend to my immediate needs!!! God is good. He opened the door, and no man can shut it and Swag i pray for you today that God will decorate you and to God i say a big thank Youuuuuuuu!!! Hallelujah

Comments

  1. alleluia!!!!!. i tap into this one o,.every job robber in my life,.every supervisor from the pit of hell will collapse at the mention of Jesus in me,..AMEN OOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good all the time o celebrate with you what he has started he will complete in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tap from your testimony. . I also celebrate with you. Swag Morris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The God of the swags is not a robber jare. I tap into this testimony oooooo, Watchout! I am next to testify. Amen. Swag Favor

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Swag Jennifer saying a big thank you Lord for this testimony, and I pray God will continue to restore what you lost, until you are completely overwhelmed by his love, Swap P, God bless you real Good. I tap into this testimony, my set time is here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tap in2 it oo. Yes oo Our God is not a rubber & He will surely bless the works of my hand. Amen & Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. God be praised....... I tap into this testimony, my testimony is next....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thank God for you Swag Omo. This is just the beginning of great things to come for you in Jesus name. Amen. You will be celebrated home and abroad in Jesus name. Amen. I tap , connect and key into your testimony , God will restore all the enemies have stolen from me , God will give me divine favour , wisdom and I will live to fulfil His purpose for me in this life in Jesus Mighty name . Amen. May God continue to bless you Swag P as He uses you as a vessel to reach out to people and win souls for Him in Jesus name. Amen. Swag Shirley .A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thank God for swag Omo, I kept telling frnds dat she is a swag like me, I key into dis testimony no man can rob me, am d next to be annoced in Jesus name. Lord I gve u all d praise, thanks for our swag P.

    ReplyDelete
  10. God is a miracle worker and a Glorious God.. I tap from this divine arranged breathe taking testimony... I shall be celebrated to Ijn Amen. . Congratulations my dear Swag. .

    ReplyDelete
  11. for all d desires of my heart i tap into this testimony n connect wit it. Father in heaven let your will be done. thank u JESUS

    ReplyDelete
  12. God is a good God!!! He never lies! He never causes us pain. He Loves me immensely. Thanks Swag Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hum Jehovah Overdo! Tapping into this testimony again am next in line for a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hallelujah! God is worthy to be praised!Thank You Jehovah! I use dis testimony as a point of contact 4 God to restore all I've lost IJN(amen)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! The mighty man in battle, he has done it ooooo. God I give U all d glory, this is just the beginning, I celebrate with you swag Omo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Father I thank you for Swag Omo & SwagP, for the favour you granted our sister Omo and for Swag P who has availed herself to you. Dear Lord, pls bring to pass all those promises you have for Swag sisters day by day like you did for Omo and bless and uplift our dear Swag p in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dis can only be God at work ,I tap from dis blessing oooooooo am so happy for u.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hallelujah! Lord I thank u for ur faithfulness ceaseth not. I key into this testimony for all round restoration in my life n 4 all swag sisters. I rejoice with u swag omo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Our God is a faithful God.....Those who put their trust in God will never be put to shame......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA