SAVED WITH AMAZING GRACE.........

My name is Swag Anic (Abuja) I want to thank God for saving mi from a robbery attack. Earlier today Swag P gave a word to pray against armed robbers around us i thank God I prayed against it. I was in a taxi from area11 heading to Zone 2 when from nowhere I saw a guy standing beside my cab he put his hand into the cab and almost reached for my fone I just called the name of Jesus and immediately I screamed 'JESUS' the guy took to his heels the most amazing thing is that I have heard such incidents and no matter what they will still take all from You but mine was different it was like the guy saw something more than me in the cab and I guess JESUS who was sitting by my side, if you see the race he took was like he instantly ran insane hmmm...am really grateful to God for everything and for sending  Swag P into my life,shes continually been a source of inspiration to me...May God continually bless u and prosper u in all u do and Dear God I thank You for saving me tonight and also not allowing the evil ones find me and sending Your Word of instruction through Your vessel Swag p. My Father I thank You extremely too much on Sunday on the ground it was also declared no evil one will see us wow, indeed it's a Big testimony for me because most of the time such is being planned by the taxi man and the thief but You covered me early hours of the morning before it occured, I appreciate You my God and I say Thank You. Never take the Red-flower for granted and indeed this 3days of our fast and praise spoke wonders*hugs*

Comments

  1. Thank God o,.i have heard alot about this robbers that not steal but brutally injure their targets. Thank God for sparing you. its not childs play to be a SWAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for saving your life. We give you all the glory Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. M happy for I nd thankful to God. It's such a I'll feeling to be robbed trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our God is not a robber oooooo. Chai! No dey play with messages/red alert ooooo. God we return all the praise for you are worthy. Swag favoor

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank God for you. He is our shield and buckler, our protector in all that concerns us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our God is a covenant keeping God... I rejoice with you... swag Morris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God for your life may his name b continually praised

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u Jesus to u be all the glory.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmm, God be praise forever, Thank u Swag P, oil of anionting shall nva dry in Jesus Name. Am so short of words. Swag Taiwo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank God for saving u dear. No evil shall befall any swag sista and our families in Jesus name, Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It can only be GOD,HE is so faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank God o. #led prayers are not to be taken for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am telling you it has happened to me oooo hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmmm! God has sent his angels to take charge of us and bear us in his arms and so we say thank u Baba for protection.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank God for his protection. ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA