ITS NOT MAGIC... ITS THE WORD!!!!

My name is swag mimi from Benin, I met swag p through my cousin swag oke. Two days ago my mum complained about chest pains but yesterday it was very serious. She couldn't breath well or talk well either every one tot it was going to be over, because the state of the pains and suddenly she couldn't breath , I told Swag P about situation immediately as I called her ,swag p pursed for a while,i was even scared about the silent then  she asked if my mum is there with me in the same house, nd I said , Yes. Swag P instructed me to copy out Psalm 124 and place it on her chest; which I did even thou I was wondering the mystery and then something miraculously Happened, Swag sistas I was glued to what will happen o with that psalms on her chest then before I knew it the pain stopped, she turned and started talking o  and moving wow and the breath came back as it should be, for that moment my mouth was wide open and it done on me the moment swag p was silent when I called and told her,she wanted to hear from God what to do and He told her and I obeyed the instructions and in my very eyes my mum stood up, stronger than ever before with no pains. Pains which we have been battling and confused about. Instantly I took her to hospital to run a test again and to my shock ,The doctor checked her and said she was fine and every check up proved she was accurate, omg I was dazed,this wasn't magic, this was God in He's word, He says everything will come alive in With He's word and swag sistas, God didn't Fail. Thank God for his mercies and permanent healing on my mum's life, am too happy you all won't understand the state she was that's why am so pleased. Thank God for his daughter(swag p) and his anointing upon her life. God bless swag p.          

Comments

  1. Our God is 2 much ooo , dis can only be God

    ReplyDelete
  2. That why He is called the Almighty God! Thank God for healing your mum. Praise be to His name! God bless you big Swag P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can only be God , I key into this testimony for me and my frnd, my healing is now in Jesus name. I love u Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is good. God is awesome . Thank you God. I look to you lord I celebrate with ur family dear .

    ReplyDelete
  5. It can only be God. Thank God for ur mums restoration. My testimony loading...... swag favor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you lord, pls restore my mum's health too

    Quincy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God for healing your Mum... I tap from this healing too in Jesus name. . Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. We r singing unto the Lord
    Singing halleluyah
    We r singing u to the Lord oh

    Singing halleluyah.

    Miracle worker
    You r the miracle worker
    You always answer wen we call
    You r the miracle worker

    He has never failed his own we say thank you Baba.

    God bless Swag P for availing herself to God.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Almighty Father in heaven I give you all the Glory for Healing Swag Mimi's mum. May your name be praised forever oh God . Thank you for the healing is permanent in Jesus name. God in heaven I connect and key into this testimony and I receive my healing in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen! I will testify on this blog in Jesus name. Amen!!!! Swag Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Jesus. There is power in God's word. I rejoice with you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Indeed it can only be God, I thank God for you mum and I rejoice with you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANK U LORD FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i tap gloriously to this testimony. thank u JESUS

    ReplyDelete
  14. His name is above every other name.....Praise be to the Most hight God

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW