AMAZING FEET WASH DAY.

Whaooo.... indeed last Sunday was a blast. I cannot help writing about it.
YES!!! It was OUR FEET WASH DAY and it was amazing,as there have never been such atmosphere of love and anointing on that ground.
The beautiful Swag Sistas arrived before 3:30pm,even though the meeting was scheduled to start by 3pm. I was too amazed and surprised and thought to my self....'' finally,the angels of God brought them forth early''. And guess what? I was late *embarrassed* yea yea don't wonder why because I don’t even know why too hahaha....its not going to ever happen again because, a Swag Sista said ''Swag P, you are late''. And I felt hmmm they have wished for a day like this to hit back at me being late hmmmm.Well, you are never going to catch me late again.
So the day started and my teachings on FAVOR, I was moved by the  Holy spirit to talk about the importance of  having the spirit of favor hovering around your destiny, least I forget it was our feet washing day. I know you will be wondering what this means.Well we were actually doing the same mystery Jesus did with his disciples and ushering them into greatness and exploit and He said greater things shall we do so we decided to act on the same mystery. And guess what? Same God of yesterday still the same God of today so definitely same anointing flowed on that ground on Sunday.Were did I stop before I told you what the Sunday was for *thinking* ok yea FAVOR.
Come to think of it, if you lack favor in your life, OMG, you are in a big mess, because every blessing and miracles done in the bible was God's expression of favor upon the person's life. A lot of people today can not just explain why delays and disappointments always roam around them. At the brink of a breakthrough, it all goes sour.
Let me inform you that its possible for a wicked person of your household to strip you of favor oh hmmmm, am telling u its not a joke.You will hear stories of someone who through out her youthful age have never been noticed in a crowd, nothing works, so many similar tales. You are fit for the job but another person is given the opportunity. Even in marriage, favor is needed to go through that institution. Well, you will wonder how one can find favor. You can find favor by seeking for it from God. Even if you are looking for a child, job, husband etc. 
WHAT IS FAVOR?
Remember in the book of Esther, it was said that Esther found Favor in the king's eyes choiiiii, even Hannah found favor in God's eyes oh, so una see say having the spirit of favor fit help you well well pray for favor if you desire it so well. OK let me just put down 4 prayer points you can pray to acquire favor in every thing you seek or do, favor can make you write an exam you fail and you will still be called for the interview and given the job choooooiiii bradelibos fireeeeee long for it please, me in short I have it over full, how do I know you are wondering well I observed that wherever I go to, I am always blessed and I  cannot count what I have desired from God and  I got oh. So many things that I know and you know that I know. *wink*make sure you pray ………before you look at the pictures below o *am staring at you* 4 PRAYER POINTS………….

1. FATHER I THANK YOU FOR YOU ARE THE GOD THAT ANSWERETH BY FIRE
2. FATHER RIGHT NOW I ASK FOR THE SPIRIT OF FAVOR IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE(MENTION THEM ALL)
3. FATHER ANY MAN OR WOMAN ON THIS EARTH SURFACE THAT TRIES TO BLOCK MY HELPERS FROM FAVORING HAAA HOLY GHOST FIRE.
4. FATHER I MUST TESTIFY AND EXPERIENCE FAVOR IN THIS MONTH OF FEBRUARY

As you have said this prayer I declare IT IS DONE in Jesus name ……..AMEN ,OK least I forget Benin girls are worried and wondering why I have not still talked about my experience with them and uploaded their pictures.Okay I promise I will do so soonest,''doeeeee'' hope that’s sorry in Benin hahahahha.God bless you all and catch you soon am feeling so sleepy its 11:17pm *yawning* but must pray first ………..blessed blessed blessed 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA