MY CASE IS THE CASE OF DAVID&GOLIATH.....YAY!!!!!I WON.

SWAG VICKY:Swag P your God is so so Alive,I have being having a big challenge in my office since last year and I told you one faithful day when my boss asked me to pack my things and live the premises. I pinged you and told you,Swag P you said I should sit there and not move and inch which I obeyed and we prayed.
 God answered cause my boss saw me in the premises  and asked me to come into the office, and that if by Friday i  have not brought money to the bank, I will be sacked.
I came to the ground we prayed and you said that I  am going no where and that I will shock my boss and he will be ashamed.I believed on the Friday of the sack I had brought in no money so I knew I was leaving with the other. I called and told you,and you said Vicky you are going no where. I was wondering what you were saying because it wasn’t just me I remembered last year when they were about to sack,a staff called me and said some millons had entered my points that how come huh huh huh JESUS how did that happen?No one had given me any money. Then I knew this God,a God of impossibility I shared my testimony on this and yes I didn’t get sacked with the others I still today I don’t know how……and I realize when swag p said Vicky you not going any were I know my God,HE will show you He is supernatural and yes HE DID all this happened last year ending ,in 2013 same Boss keeps threatenin me with sack day and night,making me have sleepless night ,cryng all the time and wen I told you,Swag P you said I meet you at sourthern fries last week which I did and when I saw you,I began to cry  ,you even took pictures of me and threatened to show the world that I am crying for the devil so I stopped ,you began to counsel me, spoke deeply to me that inshort at that moment felt sack or no sack this job wont make me I was glad but I started crying again  because Swag you were piercing me deep telling me who I was and what I carry and immediately your eyes turned wet and you said VICKY HE WILL LEAVE THAT OFFICE FOR YOU and I said to my self that my boss will leave that office  for me? in the middle of the prayer I opened my eyes and i said what  kind of  prayer is Swag P praying? And I was seated with two of my colleague and Swag P and I said haaa in my mind o I could be reported hahaha Swag P you opened your eyes and repeated it clearly YOUR BOSS WILL LEAVE BEFORE YOU fear left me  and I shouted AMEN I felt better because even my colleagues joined me to say the AMEN that you decreed and declared that before February ends it will and must happen and it was DONE already I believed even though it was sounded impossible that my boss can leave his job for me but I said ''God of Swag P is the I AM THAT I AM and Swag P you always say I don’t speak unless I hear so for that I knew you heard this one well , as I type this message HE has left and is no longer working with us *shock*He left the office,he doesn't work for  the organization any more.
 I  don't know what to say my God,I know miracles do happen but this was too shocking cause it was in a  few days  that  Swag P said HE WILL LEAVE THAT OFFICE BEFORE ME and that I wasn't going to be sacked, but grow in my office .
Hmmmm ,Swag P you told me people will go for my sake,that I will soon laugh and truly am laughing now oh,I can breath fresh air again even though I am still in great shock. May God continue 2 use you,bless you and strengthen you for us.
Swag P as if that was not enough oh I remember that same day you said I will bring money to the banks,and the money will come from where I do not expect  and I will shock my office people.At every point they threatened me with a sack I said AMEN because it has happened before so it can happen again, haaaa your God showed up for me in the office at the point when the bank is sacking people I am always included,this time they were 5 of us,and 2 will be sacked again  this coming Friday the names were out boldly, Swag P immediately I remembered you said at every point of a sack God will be shocking me I just braced up and was looking around i said to my self ''oya God please oh please do it again before Friday shock them,Swag P said You will do it again'', I kept murmuring that prayer in my heart, I kept repeating all the prayers with faith and same Monday the list came out I got a deposit(in flow) of 25m Datz a fresh growth from someone I spoke to more than once and person didn't seem interested,the BM gave me that account I remember to handle because he saw how hard I try and I was to make sure I make money come in and YES my God did it again for me,2 marvelous testimonies in same February indeed Swag P,GOD is with you,I remember one feet washing you looked at me and said as I want it in my office so shall I see in JESUS name and yes its answering for me.
GOD I GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY I am so happy God is marvelous HE turns anything around for His children,I will never stop praising you,and Swag P, ever since I met you,God has used you to put my life together again in every aspect that concerns me,I know God better now,and lastly the best thing that has happened to me is being a Swag Sista  and I have found hope.
(speaks in Igala).... Ojo na gwe gbali,e ma agboji ukolo mi ki dukolo wun tane todu ku numi ola kpai edo ka mone ile kma wei nnanyi mi,ugwa ki shewe ATTAH!!!(God I thank you so much,little me you made a boss leave the office so I have freedom and kept my job for me so that people wont laugh at me,thank you so much PAPA!!!)
                                           
                                             HAHA VICKY TOLD U,I  WILL USE UR CRYING PIC

Comments

  1. Waoh! This could only be God. How can we not continue serving Him. He is good and His mercy endures forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks God 4 u my sista my own case wil be like urs oooooo am so happy 4 u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats dear. God remains faithful. he is too faithful to fail his own. am rejoicing with you and connect with your ttestimony to declare that mine own will be double in jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  4. waoo!that wtz awesome. God is good indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW