COME TODAY COME TOMORROW NA MAN OWN.........BUT GOD OWN NA INSTANT OOOO

SWAG AJANIGO
God has done it again, may his name be praised. God’s word must always come to pass, God said in the book of Proverb 21 v 1 (the kings heart is in hand of the lord as the rivers of water He turneth it whithersoever He will) that’s to say no king on earth has the final say…..It all started some years ago when I acquired a piece of land in Benin were I'm based, after a while issues came up, I struggled to get it back; I paid people, used all contacts I had with the high and mighty, did everything humanly possible but still lost the land. Men I was so devastated, I was almost lost it but after a long while I got myself back. I acquired another land, issues came up again and it was taken from me by some kinsmen who said the land I bought had already being purchased by another person so the community stopped me and removed my beacon and took me to their chairman who promise to look into the case. Since then its been come today come tomorrow only for him to say the matter pass him power, he come call the ex chairman for the case hmmm *fainted*, this time I knew it was spiritual, who no wan make I build house for Benin na wetin be de run for my mind. I said to myself not again I will not go through this again; This case reminded me of David who defeated his Goliath with 5 stones, though I didn't have 5 stones in my own case to defeat my own Goliath, I was so lost couldn't figure out what to do. Just when I was about to loose hope a friend of mine invited me for swag p's visit to Benin, and told me lots about her I listened but in this case I knew those kinsmen their no is no oh and yes is yes sob sob sob, I decided to go for the gathering, immediately I stepped in, Swag p said why are u depressed, what's tormenting your peace, whatever the devil stole from you he will return before this February ends that you serve a living God, I was so shocked because I have never seen you before, talk more of telling you the challenge I was facing, I then told you my story and you spoke to me that day that God will release my land unto me not because I'm a good girl hahaha but because of your relationship with God after then you washed my feet and declared if God is truly with you this same February, my land will be handed back to me and I shouted Amen still with fear o. Since you left I have been to the community countless times, same come today come tomorrow story which by now I had gotten tired and frustrated; I called you and when I was done complaining you shouted at me "that is the process don’t care seek the testimony" I visited the blog when I saw Swag Ejura's testimony of how doctors had confirmed her mom to be permanently blind but God opened her eyes I began to jump na d same God been dey oooo na the same God, yes yes not the process oh its d testimony I was hopeful. Swag P when I reminded you of the new date for my hearing which was Monday, 18th feb 2013 you asked me to wash my feet and face and apply no make-up that victory was mine that today was the end and it was DONE, I obeyed and did all you instructed. My face carried fireee I went and got my victory immediately; my land was released to me by some local chiefs without stress it, Swag P I'm back with the testimony oohh!, not only has my beacon been released but I was asked to commence work on the land the following day. Its all like a dream to me, God you alone be praised, haa Swag P what can I say to you o, that your gentle voice releases fireee when you pray o Osanobua huh.

Comments

  1. Hahahahahahaha..... Fireeeeeeeeeeee..... Swag p ooooooooooo. I cant fit shout again. Am dancing 2 my God oooooo. I tap in2 dis testimony. When she narrated her ordeal 2 u. I laughed in ma mind cos i know how land cases are in benin. This God is real oooo.*crying* Swag shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww swag shade i remember the look on your face in benin hahahah but our God pass kinsmen nah abi ,your testimony is next on my blog ....God bless you swag shade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not withhold Good from whom it is due God is not man praise him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA