GOD OF WONDERS .....SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP....

SWAG FRANCA ; God where do I start from ooooooh!!!. I lost my job 4 years ago, since then I believed God for a new job. Life for me wasn’t easy, I felt like everything about life was so ugly, nothing was working. I don’t want to remember the days I couldn’t afford to pay for taxis to places I wanted to go. Food was so difficult to find and eat at times sob sob sob, but then nobody could imagine me, Franca, worried but I kept my worries to myself. 4 years later, I got a small job that I wasn't comfortable with because I knew it wasn't God's plan for me. A few months later I left to fulfill God's plan for me, I started the search for a good job, and friends I thought I could lean on weren’t there for me. It’s very true never trust humans, only God. I was praying, believing God during this period and fasting as well. In December I gave my sacrificial seed and tied it to my job and other things. I called swag P in January; we prayed and asked that I do some spiritual exercises which I did wholeheartedly. When I was feeling low, she prophesied that I will get a job before March, that unless God is not God,I believed because I had been connecting to all the testimonies on your dp swag p and blog, I said Amen. Just on Tuesday February 12th 2013, I was called for an interview in an oil company, haaaaaa somebody wake me up, swag P always say we the children of God will find favor where we are not qualified ,and also as a swag no one can reject us. I keyed into it and believe, on Wednesday they called me back for the second interview that very day, The God of suddenly did it, I was asked when I could resume work. To God be the glory, of a truth we serve a living God. God bless you swag P tararrararara yeppiii Emi oil girl emi omo jesu,mo swaga fun jesu,oluwa so te mi dire,jesu segun fun mi,jesu se iyanu ni aiye mi ........ mo swagga lo fun jesu titi lai lai(am a child of God am swagging for Jesus,God has turned my life to a blessing,God has done something great for me),,this devil you must be crazy to think 4yrs no job you wont pay for it,God thank uuu,am proud to be a swag sista.

Comments

  1. Infact dis testimony is worth it.its ur turn to shine sis and u will move 4rm good to best.ur job is permanent,fear no,buh remain steadfast in d faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This God is so so amazing. I key into this testimony am next I. Line. Swag P,God bless you for being a prophetic voice

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can only be God ooooooooo am so happy 4 u my swag Sista .i key into dis ur testimony am next to write my own testimony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devil you are in trouble cos this year we the Swag Elects are so putting you and your works to shame...Go swag Franca,your joy is permnant...swag kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing God cannot do. Sometimes the devil strikes, unknown to Him that he's been used as an instrument for great works in our lives.
    Thank God for this testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly the handwork of God. Congrats ohh devil you are in hot pepper soup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swag Kate yes oooooo u so correctttttt,devil in soup oooo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA