TRUELY NO MAN CAN CURSE WHO GOD HAS BLESSED......AM A WITNESS TO HES WORD

SWAG RUKAYAT: God if not for your anointing on me I will not be writing this testimony hmmm,well I am a staunch Muslim but that didn't stop me from being a Swag Sista.
 I have known you Swag P since secondary school and your turn around to follow God got me marveled and I was very sure I needed to be a follower so I never seized to attend the Swag Sistas meeting were I would connect with all prophesies.
 I got to understand what faith is,and it turns our life all around. Since I began to attend the Swag Sistas meeting I have had peace of mind concerning my destiny, Swag P, I repeat if not for the anointing of God I won't be giving this testimony oooo.
 Last week Sunday, I was present at the meeting luckily for me it was our anointing day, you gave us the oil and asked that we rub it on our forehead and in our mouth then we all began to pray, but before the anointing I told you about our secondary school class mate who was spiritually ill and you said we were going to see her at the church where she was when we were done, so I prayed about it.In one of the prophesies you  said  that no one shall die on this ground, you said our heads carry fire and that made my faith so strong I believed and I knew it was done just as you had said. After the gathering oh we headed to go see the girl at the church, as we were there our friend came in and then later the blood sister of the girl who had spiritual issues came in, when we gathered, the church pastors told the sister you have to fast with your sister for deliverance for her to be well for thats the only solution for your sis to be okay o her blood sister in our very before said she couldn't because she has ulcer ,we were all in shock huh, our other friend faced her and gave her words of her life, telling her she was being heartless her own blood sister ,but the blood sister started opening all her eyes and pointing to our friend saying YOU WILL SEE,IS IT NOT ME YOU WILL REGRET,I WILL SHOW YOU,I CURSE YOU,YOU WILL SEE, saying all that our friend rebuked it all and walked out of the premises because there was almost a fight oh when our friend had gone, I tried to tell her its bad o hmmm she faced me and began the curse saying YOU I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL REGRET,WITH HER EYES WILD OPEN,SHE SAID YOU WONT LIVE TO TELL THE STORY I PROMISE YOU POINTING AT ME, haaaa immediately Swag P began to say to me I rebuke it, Rukayat you are a Swag Sis ,I say back to sender for you, you shall not die Rukayat, no accident shall even kill you, then I said to her you are a suspect of what is happening to your sister, Swag P, she repeated the curses on her head and immediately I shouted IF YOU KNOW THE GROUND AM COMING FROM RIGHT NOW YOU WONT WASTE YOUR CURSE MY HEAD AND MOUTH CARRIES OIL SO I SAY BACK TO SENDER AND I LAUGHED just like joke oh we all left Swag P, you prayed again for me and we left. On Tuesday I embarked on a journey to Kaduna I prayed all through the journey, suddenly just 29km to KD, a trailer just swerved to our lane leaving the driver no choice than to swerve to the next lane with a car right at the spot our driver had to go off of the road to the bush but thank God he was able to control the car and by the time the car stopped, the two back tires were gone completely but no one was hurt I was in shock because I remembered you said no ACCIDENT shall kill me,no CURSE can ever have any effect in my life OMG,GOD proved His WORD oooo,I went to the ground with a strong spirit and took the anointing, also number 1 prophesy says no Swag Sister shall die and that I have received it long time, I saw you pray for the ill girl with your oil before we left , and when we came back Monday even all the pastors were saying shes been here for days but we are shocked by her situation today oh she looks like every attack has vanished and I knew indeed God answered our prayers she was talking so well I was happy so all that had given me so much believe that no one can harm me no matter the group they belong at night my God is greater nobody can curse who God has blessed and He has blessed me, and I carry the anointing plus I am a Swag Sista. I refuse to die, I defeated the curses from the devil…no house hold can kill me never I will live to proclaim Gods goodness in my life o. Swag P, God bless you so much I now have this strong mentality that the devil is too small, the next day when I got home in kadunna my mum called me that she had a dream about me that I fought a girl and she harmed me HAAAAA,I told my mum all that happened oh and said yes something like that happened but my head carries Gods anointing and not even the oldest witch can harm me,unless if they can count the hairs on my head, just imagining if I was still empty in spirit what would have happened but God has saved me, Swag P, I thank you for all prayers indeed theres God on that ground and HE really meant it that no Swag Sista shall die. God I give you all Glory if not for You the story would have been different.I AM ALIVEEEEEEE!OSHE BABA, MODUPE BABA hmmmmmm

Comments

  1. indeed HES word is true,never heard a man curse who God has BLESSED.....................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lord Jesus for shaming the devil and his agents...To you alone be all the glory...swag Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee swag kate walahi ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. all Glory and Honour be unto His name,,, His word never fails.. He keeps to His promises... when God anoints, He preserves.. Iver

    ReplyDelete
  5. It can only be God ooooooooooooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God be praised for all His faithfulness in d Lives of His children,also went to see d girl u were talking about n I'm so hapi she's ok now,to God be all d glory

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW