GOD HAS RE-WRITTEN MY DESTINY


SWAG NAGWE:
Wooow! God is good and faithful to those who wait on him. Want 2 give God all the glory for what he has done, still doing and yet to do, I thought I was useless, there was no reason to live and I felt like ending it all not until I met Swag p and got aware that my life holds beautiful things and its about to begin ,I thought she was just talking but I was convenience with the courage she gave me,and it made me decide to live again,because I have been stagnant for only God knows when. my biological father hmmm! I had challenges from him who said 'l will never be useful in my life,I was attacked spiritually and everything  started falling apart for me then d noise maker the devil stepped in telling me daily I wouldn't make it and I will soon die,I went 4 prayers and deliverance but still yet all seems same,but the moment I stepped my foot on that SWAG ground choiiiii total turn around from the first day the challenges I had with ma NYSC gave way then all of a sudden got school in south Africa and how d finance came it was just a miracle didn’t even have the money that will take me to Lagos! Swag P told me 2 tell her what I wanted and she said it is done and that same week finance came from nowhere.the day I left for Lagos, I called her and she said it is well that when I get there I should try and get a job hmmmm that it will even come miraculously! I arrived in SA wow  and  was just on my own and a friend asked me what I read told him he now said I should get my documents  and not to worry about my permit he wants me to teach in a school with a very good pay I got the  job without resident permit oh,and i remembered swag p always say we have been SAVED WITH AMAZING GRACE(swag) everything will work for us as we wish, we children of God cannot be denied,so I was not surprise and  the next day I got another job a bit lower in salary than  the first one but believe me the salaries are massive.sometimes location matters in your destiny at my age could not boast of a job that will make me not lack before the end of a month.God has slapped all the enemies of my destiny and given more hope again,every one who said I will amount to nothing God has shamed them,shame to bad people hahahah, Swag P's God is doing this for me, THE I AM THAT I AM, in ma life I never knew I would get to this point in life, when I passed my twenties I taught its over for me but age has thought me it doesn't matter in ones DESTINY, God I thank you for connecting me to Swag P it has not been the same since I met you, Swag P may God bless you and continue to use  you to touch lives!!finally i give all GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY.


Comments

  1. I rejoice with you swag nagwe. The God that has started this good work will surely continue it to the shame of the devil. All praise to jesus and all thanks to swag p.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA