SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS.....HURRAYYYYY.



1- I prophesy in the mighty name of Jesus that the year 2013, you are my year of double honour, double grace, double success.

2- Father turn me on mentally this year to take correct decisions that will lead me to my ultimate breakthrough in the name of Jesus.

3- Every agent of success ordained for 2013, you will favour me in Jesus name.

4- Every agent of costly mistakes in operation in my life die by fire in the name of Jesus. 

5- I release agents of success to begin to minister to me now in the name of Jesus.

6- Father this year 2013, create new and profitable opportunities for me in the mighty name of Jesus 

7- Anyone occupying my seat of prosperity, grace, upliftment, advancement, success and grace clear away by fire in the name of Jesus.

8- Every curse of unfruitfulness on my hands and legs be broken in the name of Jesus.

9- My father, this year network me with divine helper in the name of Jesus. 

10- I destroy by the fire of the living most high God every instrument of frustration fashioned against my life, success, ministry, and upliftment in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

11- I declare with confidence in the name of the lord in the year 2013, I will make it bigger.

Good Morning, I say this in the power of the resurrection of the living most high God that before this week ends, you will begin to enjoy special unlimited realm of Grace which no one in your lineage has never experienced in the mighty name of Jesus.
 Go from today and become great, fruitful, and blessed in the name of Jesus Christ,which is the name Above every other name.if you know this is your portion scream a big AMEN............have a pleasant day.

Comments

  1. Amennnnnn I receive it in Jesus name..*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEEEEE,I receive all in the mighty name of jesus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! I believe and I receive it and I indeed have it!











    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen I receive it in the name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA