WHEN GOD OPENS A DOOR NO MAN CAN CLOSE.........GOD IS NEVER LATE,ALWAYS ON TIME

SWAG ASIBI: I pinged swag P on Tuesday about Neco registration, told her it was going to end on Friday the 22nd of febuary and told her I didn't have money and all the people I asked have complains,to even borrow self they were all complaining and Swag P was like nobody at all to help not to borrow? I then told her about my uncle who is a chief but he likes to do shakara when you ask him for money, Swag P then told me to ask him, I tried his number it was off for days I finally got him on Thursday and told him before I could finish telling him he ended the call,you should have seen me wow tears in my eyes and am like not this year again,the devil wont steal this year 2013 from me,have lived in pain concerning my education since 2010 after being in the university for two years going to the next year the school informed me my admission was fake,i was duped hmmm and i said God i had lost hope in going back to school but the first day i came for swag sisters you told me first time seeing me that i must go back to school if not everything will be full stop for me,every-time i ping you swag p you will just say go back to school oooo,i have decided to go back and theres no help,if God has sent you swag p that i go back to school HE should give me a helper nowwww,well my uncle banged the phone at me and i decided to ping Swag p and told you what had happened, she was like why did he refuse I told her I don't know and was worried. Swag P told me to stop worrying, worry delays testimonies and she sent me a prayer which I prayed and to God who made me I stopped worrying and told God that he should do with me as he wants too cos I bought jamb form and without my papers ma jamb is useless and Swag P was like what do you want, I said I need your prayers and i don't want to miss this exam and you said praise God for something is about to happen,and told me to stop worrying and trust God, swag p you know when you speak to someone its always like nothing is worth bothering you,well that happened to me when you were done talking to me.All this while I had called my friend that her mum has the school where I was going to register she told me she'll see what she can do days kept passing oh, but because swag p you kept saying I will write it that I should stop all this shaking its getting on your nerves so I wasn't afraid all I know it was the process just as you said hmmmm ,just yesterday DEADLINE ,my friend called me and told me that her mum was going to do the registration with her money because my friend didn’t have the money at the moment huh *shock* her mum huh, immediately she told me to send my details and my passport *dancing etigi* and it was done few minutes to the close.I just told myself that worry actually delays testimonies at the point I obeyed swag p not to worry few minutes the call came, and Swag P's God is alive oooo huh she said there is no DEADLINE with her God. I was just speechless and my phone went off wanted to tell Swag P Immediately, I charged ma phone and put it on Swag P you were the first that came on and you were like how far? and I told you everything the testimony and you said you were not scared the point you asked me how far I knew my God had settled it kos the spirit told me check Asabi have answered her prayers, I was still shock and you said Asabi I told u HE hears, my God loves to come a minute before what you seek is about to be over to make you know nothing is impossible with HIM. Swag P your God hmmmm,its good to serve God!! Now its reading time for me this 2013,hmmmm na school get me, for this time God is with me and i have understood how He works.swag p i just knew telling you it was DONE. I love you and God bless you plenty and finally God take all the Glory.

Comments

  1. Asibi this testimony is permanent and by September 2013 i know i will be blogging your second testimony with your matriculation gown on you in JESUS name..........AMEN and it is DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haahahaha God Of wonders, last minute miracles are his specialties, I say ve a mighty testimony dis month too IJN Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA