GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS....GOD OF BENIN SWAG oooo

SWAG OBEHI:Swag P, last week was hell for my family.My Mum had just lost her job,they gave her retirement letter when it was not time, they even stopped her salary for about 3 months.My mum was broken and so worried because they told her the many people where affected in the retirement exercise, and the man in charge do not listen to anybody,because  he wants them all  retired.
when my mum broke the news, it was as if my world was collapsing cause, shes  has been our helper.
I lost hope and began to weep,the next thing even though I felt like telling you Swag P,i also thought to myself that since the letter had already been given and my mum is among the affected staff, so her case will not be different.but I know Swag P you will always have a word of encouragement to lift ones spirit and hope when they are down, hmmm I took the step buzzed you and told you everything ,Swag P you said, ''Obehi what do u think''? I said, I believe God,then you said tell your mum to go see the man and I went haaaaa its not only my mum o, the crowd is too much and the man involved is very wicked ,you cant even see him, I remember you did ''huh'' Obeyi whats all this am ranting, don't i know your God ,then you said the woman in the bible found favor with the wicked king,if my mum likes, let them be 1billion affected,I should just have FAITH as a mustard seed, she will be separated from the crowd and her story will be change,in my mind I said hmmm didn't Swag P hear that retirement letter had been handed to my mum,but on the other hand I believed and was ready to open my faith box on this matter and I did,then you concluded LET HER GO AND COME BACK WITH HER TESTIMONY THAT IT IS DONE FIREEEEEEE,haaaa I shouted Amen o because whenever you say IT IS DONE, its really done o especially when you mix it with fireeeeeeee,sharply I remembered I did 21days fast too so more assurance griped me,I excitedly ran to my mum oya oya oya park your load fast de go asaba ,she stirred at me like wetin de do my pikin,I said mummy do fast God is about to shock you, you cant retire now ,after a while my mum agreed oh park her bags off to asaba in my mind I say if my mama come with bad news I don finish I will be too embarrassed. swag pppppp*rolling on the ground*the God of signs and wonders showed up,you said as long as I believed it was done with fireeeee mix with it hahahaha my mum went to asaba, even without the help of anybody,God showed up and helped her in the midst of the crowd she was separated and shown favor,same day o they rectified everything and even asked her to wait for all her money that had not been paid will be given to her.omg am still in shock how God did this one like I cant explain it, swag p your faith ehn I believe your ministry too much joor, am proud to be a Benin swag sista oooo ,may God bless you so much huh huh haaa this is too much,somebody come and join me sing hallelujah Jehovah jireh has done my mama well o. God you too much I bow for your acts, thank you God,satan nor try my family again o nor just try cos u nor fit win, our God is forever a winner.PEACE

Comments

  1. Hahahahhahhahahaha. Jehovah overdo. Hahahahahahaahhaha. Homourous God

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a true living God that surprises us. I celebrate with you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA