FINALLY AM SETTLED..........

 SWAG AJANIGO:
I am a living miracle, the blessings of the Lord truly makes one rich and adds no sorrow. My marital destiny, has been a big challenge, my God! the amount of disappointments I've gotten, can't go into details not only had I lost hope; I had also lost touch with God, I kept wondering what I had done wrong I just couldn't understand. I desperately needed this miracle to prove to my family and relatives that my mum's children could get married, a family where women age and not even introduction. It became a thing of concern, we became topic of discussion and gossip my mum even began hiding but I didn’t care because I knew my God must disgrace them. 
I was in in a relationship before I began attending swag sistas meeting with this burden and fear that I might loose this relationship again, so many fears but as I continued attending the Swag sistas meeting I got to understand our timing isn’t Gods own and hearing other peoples' testimonies gave me hope that on this ground I must get engaged, I became constant at the meeting attending every Sunday because I  knew deep down that my presence was enough for God to intervene in my situation, I couldn't predict which Sunday I will receive my miracle so I decided not to miss any one; I must be on that ground connecting to all the testimonies, receiving and saying Amen to all prophecies. Last 2 Sundays during the feet washing for favour, Swag P you taught about favour and that made me realize it will take the favour of God in my life to make this testimony come through so I keyed to all the teachings, while we were washing our feet and then we all began to pray Swag P as if you knew what was disturbing me at that point and what I was prayng for you just walked to me and said, "your wedding is going to be beautiful, it would surprise you the way it would turn out" I held your hands so tight with tears filled in my eyes I said Amen and thank you and said oh my God, you heard me all along guess this was the very Sunday that will end every marital shame in my life (the fear disappeared for) You have sent Swag P to come and tell me what I didn’t tell her was bugging me that Sunday as we washed our feet and prayed…hmmm when we were done you said unless God didn’t call you that before the next Sunday all desires will become testimonies haaa I jumped up and said my ring I receive you ooh I must be engaged this one I'm not gonna be disappointed oh,you said we should pray against household wicked man or woman stopping our celebration I prayed it out loud until I was satisfied! Swag P you then concluded by prophesying and said we should face each other and share the grace in fellowship.....hmmm guess who I faced ANITA who was just traveling for her traditional marriage preparation and I was shocked and said I tap into your testimony Anita, I am next. Last Thursday just 4days after the feet wash for favour, Val's day to be precise I was left speechless at the office when my ENGAGEMENT RING was placed on my finger *fainted* sob sob sob sob Swag p I'm weak right now with so much joy in my heart, me Nigs a man has found me worthy and put a ring on my finger truly to be patient with God is the best I return all the glory to God, Swag P God visited me on your ground and I will say thank you for declaring the word. God bless you and the wedding is in few months.*wink*

Comments

  1. Praiseeeeee God. Congrats sis. Swag P, God wl continue to use u n increase u IJN. I tap into ds testimony n receive my own miracle wedding IJN. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halllleeeeeluuuuuyahhhhhh I tap into this testimony ooo, I receive my life partner dis moment IJN, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jehovahhhhhhh ah God of Swagp Ʋ are good, hummmm Janigo i tap into your testimony and receive my twins before next year Ameennnnnn!
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. for all that has connected their faith to this testimony i decree and declare that before the end of this quarter there shall be a supernatural connection between you and your spouse so there fore i decree it is DONE and as usual fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to mix with it hhahahah .IN JESUS NAME I PRAYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW