WHOSE REPORT DO YOU BELIEVE?.....NA GOD REPORT I BELIVE LIFE

Swag P, o praise the lord. Our God is a faithful God. Last month my mum was diagnosed with brain tumor which led to  lose of her sight. I cried and taught it was the end for my mum. When you came to Benin to meet the Swag Sistas, I almost missed due to some issues. Then I told you, you said I should do all I can do to be here. Immediately, something told me to get up and go, and when I got there, behold you did feet washing for us. When you began to wash every ones feet, immediately you got to me, kieeeee Swag P, you specifically used the water to wash your eyes as a point of contact....saying that you are not blind so therefore my mum will regain her sight before the next time I see you, which may be in March. I held on to faith even though all results from the hospital has shown that the sight cannot be restored.You asked me whose report will I believe and I said Gods report, hmmm you said DONE oya watch God,you prayed seriously and declared and immediately I believed…. Low and behold I got a call from Abuja that my mum’s sight has being  restored, that suddenly she began to see, you said before march when I see you, that is to say the miracle must happen in February and yes the God who opened the blind man's eyes in the past showed up live in my family. I don’t know what to say am still in shock, God is mighty, God is great,there's no report from the doctor that God cannot change, for me am a living witness, I saw my mum loose her sight and could not see a dine but know my mum can see Benin from Abuja hahahaha God restored her sight in a 4D manner, I'm too happy ,testimonies are real ooooo yea I knew that, but this one has made me say it out that indeed God calls the unqualified and qualifies them,Swag P you are a blessing to our generation,you are for real, God is really showing Himself through you and am a partaker, God shall honour you .*Dancing* am SWAG EJURA all the way from Benin

Comments

  1. I am a witness oooo.I was dere live and direct.infact u were so confused.hahahaha chaiiiii.God oooo.dat sight is permanent in Jesus name.am a witness.benin swag sis ain't playin @all.Swag juliet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. swag juliet hahahahaah yes oooo u were there life men hahahahah God is good oh

    ReplyDelete
  3. What more can I say than thank you lord, God who did dis for ur mum wld show up 4 me IJN, Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA