DEVIL U NO REACH...my GOD you too much.(SWAG ANITA)

I started attending Swag Sistas gathering 3 weeks ago and ever since then my life has never been the same.
The first time I came, Swag P prophesied and one of the prophesies was that...... ‘Nobody shall mourn'. Yesterday on the 11th of February, my mum and I mum traveled to Warri.
When we arrived Warri our phones were down. After charging our phones Swag peeeeeeeeeeee my mum got a call from my kid brother that our car in Abuja was on fire, HOW: O my brother said my elder sister was driving it and the car just refused to stop and they began to hear sounds. They got really scared and they all escaped from the car while it was in motion. In the car was my elder sister's 8months Son, my kid sister and my brothers.
They were 5 in the car and they all managed to escape. The car caught fire and was burnt to ashes.
I praise God because it could have been another story entirely!!!!! Indeed there is power in prophesies).

I be Warri girl, make I hail God.....God shaaa u too much  o. On Sunday after we did the feet washing as we wan say the grace oh swag p just say oya Swag Sister make una pray for Anita oh she de travel and pray say accident no go kill am, pray say she no go mourn any of her siblings, pray say any one wei stand for her way holy ghost fire. I took those prayers to heart because we were about to leave when she said come come Anita, then when I got to the ground hmmm I came with my packed luggage oh even though I wasn’t traveling that day and when swag p arrived, she asked who get the bags I say na me and she said awww you traveling and you came and I said no tomorrow and she said Anita you will go and come back, nobody will die in your family, every celebration will come to pass, you see its just occurring to me that did swag p know something drastic was about to happen in my enemies camp because e no fit be me, hmmmm I just bless God what would I have said, my wedding is just around the corner o huh huh devil u mad shoooo na my enemy you wan disgrace u nor reach, my God big pass you oh, you well haaaaaa, swag p going back to that 24 prophesies na number one carry this testimony wei just get, how my enemy for start and to think that the car that dropped me and my mum at the park yesterday morning......hmm just cant stop thanking God. Swag P your God too much thank you thank you and finally I give all glory to BABA GOD, make una see the car below…

Comments

  1. GOD is tooooooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  2. HalleeeEeelllllllluyaaahhhhhhhh God Has Done It Again, D Devil Is Lair. Congrats Swag Anita, Testimony Shall Not Seize 4rm your mouth IJN

    ReplyDelete
  3. To God alone be all d glory...Devil you are indeed a liar..Anita you will forever remain a victor..Devil ntoooiiii...Swag Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh Baba God!!! U toooo much!Anita congrats cos d devil only fights those with gr8 destinies. He has lost 4eva!!!!Many more blessings Ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just God at work doing only what HE can do. too much God

    ReplyDelete
  6. It can only be God, hum dumb founded ah anita ds is JuÚªt d begining of your testimonies. God bless this commission Amen
    Swag Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA