GOD HAS SPOKEN....24 PROPHESIES FOR US FROM GOD YAY!!!!!!!

The 24 prophesies for every Swag Sista.

1- In 2013, ON this ground no one shall bury their own.


2- In 2013 ON this ground all the jobless will get jobs, 13 miracle jobs before the 1st quarter of the year.


3- In 2013 NO one will lack


4- In 2013 Every single will be married


5- In 2013 Broken homes shall be restored


6- In 2013 Swag sistas will record 7 landladies


7- In 2013 9 Brand new cars will be dedicated


8- In 2013 NO woman married will be barren


9- In 2013 7 shall be reunited with their family home and abroad


10- In 2013 your enemies will go down for you 


11- In 2013, 3 Swag Sista's parent's will be given  political appointment's.


12- Divine health in 2013


13- In 2013, We will record 250 testimonies


14- 2013, NO Swag Sista will have any financial struggle


15- In 2013, there shall be no intruder found around your home or destiny.


16- In 2013, NO Swag Sista shall be kidnapped or go missing.


17-In 2013, Swag Sistas' gathering will be  sort after in different locations in the world


18- In 2013, What ever Swag Sistas' find their hand's doing, career, ministry shall prosper.


19- In 2013, All the helpers of your destiny will not sleep until they help you or locate you.


20- 2013, NON shall be denied visa.


21- 2013, Scholarships for every Swag Sistas' admission etc.


22- 2013 Swag Sistas' will experience 10 years blessing put together this year.


23- 2013, Will be our year of testimony.


24- 2013, Our year of foreign currencies

Comments

  1. father lord i receive all this prophesies with faith,you do not reveal a thing and it doesnt come to past so am sure that its done in my life in jesus name.thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord,I am claiming it all in faith.you are not man that u lie nor d son of man to change.you have sed it,it is done.amen.suprise me Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen in Jesus name,i receive all this testimonies with faith and i wÈ‹̊â„“â„“ testify in d name that is above all other names,JESUS... Fireeeee. its done..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jehovoh I receive all this prophesies with faith n thanksgiving cos I know ur word can not return to u void until it has accomplished what it has been sent for, so I believe that it is done in my life and in the life of my family in jesus name amen. Thank my father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amennnnnn I receive all in jesus name.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord I receive all by faith.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I receive all IJN AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amennnnnn i tap i receive, i claim alllllll in the name of Jesus Amen! Hallelluyah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I claim all the prophecies in Jesus name,Amen. Non of his word will return to him void. Thank you father.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jehovah over-do, i cant thank You enuf for speaking to me oooo.... my heart cant contain the joy within... THANK YOU JESUS!!! i receive these prophesies in the name above all names, JESUS!!! all glory will be returned to You by the testimonies i give, and souls will be drawn to You... Bless and strengthen Your sweet and precious daughter Swag P. this i thank You for, cause You always answer me also... Iver.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I receive in jesus name! And glory b to God it has started . My mum was saved dis evening frm being knocked down by a car. Thank u jesus for ur word is yes and amen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen........I key into all dis. Prophesies. In Jesus Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lord,all these prophecies shall be made manifest in my life with divine speed,in Jesus name.swag Kate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen to dat,yes its our year of turn around.I claim all

    ReplyDelete
  15. fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it is doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ameeeeeeeeeen oooooo I claim all ooo

    ReplyDelete
  17. AMEN!!!!!!!!! I receive mine now in JESUS NAME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amennnnnnn,I claim it all for ♍e n my family,I recieveeeeeeeeE mine in JESUS name AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  19. And so shall it be for muah! Ameeenn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amen!!! I receive it all in the mighty and precious name of Jesus Christ and I believe it is done in my life in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ameeeeeeeen.I agree with and believe in all the words of this prophecy. I shall indeed testify...

    ReplyDelete
  22. God wil visit all n perfect all as he has promised in Jesus name...Ameeeeeennnn

    ReplyDelete
  23. I Receive and claim dese prohesies And I shall testify very soon IJN Amen, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  24. I receive all these prohesies IJN Amen,Meyia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA