AWESOME GOD.......CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH

SWAG MARGARET:
I graduated from the university in 2006,and have been searching for a job.I lost all hope because,i thought my case was a closed one.In September 2012,a friend of mine mentioned Missy to me and asked to give her a call,that God is really using her to bless people.
When she mentioned Missy, I asked if it was Missy the dancer,as she was known way back in the days.And my friend said yes ,but that Missy is now known as Swag Pastor.Out of curiosity,i collected her black berry messenger pin  and chatted with her.She told me a lot of things about my self-things that only my husband and i knew about ourselves.She told me about situations I was going through in life and i was shocked beyond words.
I knew God was with her.She told me that ''Margaret,you are not a waste,your certificate is not a waste,that God calls even the unqualified and makes them qualified''she asked me to watch her God turn every delay in my life into celebration.We started praying together and i started attending the Swag sister's meetings.As Instructed by Swag P,i  did two weeks blood sprinkling and at the end of it i saw a dead bat in my house.

I was in so much shock because,there was no way a bat would have entered my house.This happened towards the end of November and she kept saying to me that before the we resume our Swag Sister's meeting for the year 2013,i will get a job.
To shorten my lengthy story,yayyy!!!! to God be the glory,i got an appointment letter on the 16th of January 2013 ''tarararara''from a Government organization, asking me to resume work on the 21st....OMG.
I just want to thank God for he is indeed faithful.Four years of waiting,has come to an end,through the help of the blood of Jesus.

Comments

  1. Congrats Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congratulations to you Magaret and may all the glory be to God Almighty. I tap into your blessings and into the anointing of our dear swag P. May God continue to show His face in every aspect of our lives in Jesus name, Amen. God bless you Swag P.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA