DIVINE MISTAKE

2013, is indeed our year of foreign currency. I just want to bless God for using Me as a vessel of importation and fulfillment of his promises. I believe greater and better things are in store for us all. Enjoy Swag Fati's testimony.
Much love,
Swag P.

Swag Fati.....Where do i begin ?do i call this a story, testimony or Shock?.....hmm mm I will call it a ''shocking testimony''.
God, is indeed faithful.The midnite praise really worked for me.
On Tuesday,the 16th of January, I had a chat with my very own Swag P.....yo-hhahhahah and she said God was going to give me a shocking testimony that I will not be able to explain.

Oooh well, I paid for a 3 months visa and kept praying to God. I decided to go and collect it. By faith to my greatest surprise, I was given a visa for one year. I knew and remembered that I applied and paid for just 3months.
I can not begin to explain the kind of DIVINE MISTAKE that must have happened but I know its God, and He is indeed faithful. Thank You Lord, thank you Swag Sisters and thank you Swag P.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA