GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

Hope you all had an amazing weekend cause I did.
My french classes and driving school snatched my Saturday away from me.
And YES I was in church on Sunday,hope you all also went.


PROPHESY FOR THE WEEK:

-The God of my fathers will bless you this week.
-Every obstacle before you must part before you this week.
-This week shall be a peculiar week, peculiar blessings will locate you this week.
-Your feet will step into strange blessings this week.
-Every area of your life will be answering to you minimally double this week.
-This week is your week of double blessings.
-All your enemies/opposition shall be judged this week in Jesus name amen.
-Every evil thing hanging in your home must be smote into pieces this week

In Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA