MY GOD is good ooooooh!!!

SWAG INIKPI: I Got the Job ohh


Swagalicious you and this your God ehhh.The interview I went for yesterday, I got the Job oooooo.
This is barely a month that Airtel, my former place of work shut down operations in Lagos. I told you about the interview and you said ''go and return with that job on the spot'' and I did.
Before you told me that I will not look for a job, that the job will just come, I believed God. Choiiiii, God is too much ooooo.
Thank you Swag P, you are truly chosen.

I am still expecting my second testimony(winks).....He promised me double portion, so I am expecting it.
This my next level is too much ooooo. This God of speed, I cannot thank you enough.
Next levels all zaaaaa wayyyy.
This midnight praise fire is still going on, I cannot thank God enough, God bless you more. I glorify God.

THE BLIND CAN SEE: A TESTIMONY ON BEHALF OF MY FRIEND:

Swag P, I sent you a chat about a girl that had cancer of the bone marrow out of the blues (sad face). She did the first chemotherapy,''Godmotherapy'' that's how I call it.
The first one was successful as we kept praying for her. After the second one, she become very weak, God gave her strength and after the 3rd one, she suddenly lost her sight.
I cried that day and confused. I just said to my group member's that we should just praise. Something told me in my heart to tell you and I did, and you said before 48 hours she would see and truly we got good news less than 48hours that she could see and she also read the prayers that were said on her behalf.
God of wonders did it for us and we are trusting God, that she would get a new blood and swag. God listens to you even the blind saw before 48hours as you said....GOD IS TRULY GOD

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW