OUR FIRST SWAG SISTAS MEETING 2013(THE LATTER RAIN)AND YESSSS THERE WAS RAIN.

Wow, our first meeting for the year was on the 20th of January. It was great. I felt or I saw Gods shower's.

 The meeting started at 3pm as usual, but hmmmmm, just a few kept to time but the others came at about 3:30pm. I was soo excited to see every one including the new comers, so, I decided to ignore the late coming ''hahahaha'', usually I  am known for....'' why you coming late''? ''You were trying to be beautiful''? "u coming late and you do not  have a testimony, oya abi you have? hahahahahaha.

We got into worship and went deep and deeper. The next thing we noticed was that RAIN began to fall and I was like '' huh huh'' does it RAIN in January?. Immediately a Swag Sista began to sing
( LATTER RAIN).

We kept singing at the top of our voices and the rain kept pouring. OMG, BLESSINGSSSS. I  opened my eyes to see more Sistas. We hugged, smiled and all sat down.When the talk began, I saw joy on their radiant  faces. I was dazzled at the numerous testimonies that were shared and I smiled and said ''oh God give them more''.
We did the mystery of the sand, it went very well and we prayed at about 4:30,and closed by 5pm. And I remembered a Swag Sista, was just coming when we were saying the grace and she was like ''huh swag p nanana" and I was like 'no, we are here from 3 to  5pm, and  we are  out of here. Only our love feast will keep us till 6pm (I said that with a straight face ''hahahahahahah'').' Moving on, we said the grace and as usual  took pictures (both old and new members), and left joyfully.

On reaching home, my family friend asked if the meeting held. I said it did and she said it was  so fast and I said yea I get home 7pm or after 7pm in 2012 but  its 2013.Well I hope it continues. I thanked God, had my bath and slept. The next day I remembered I had not transferred the pics from the camera, I called my family friend and asked him to give me camera so I could transfer the pictures I took with the swag sistas and he looked at me and said "OMG, gosh I mistakenly deleted them.'' Haaaaaaa at that moment I went blank, I started hearing imaginary bee's humming and I asked him to repeat  what he had just said. He repeated it and I fell on the bed, saying ''you've killed me, those were the pictures from the first swag sista's meeting for 2013" and he said sorry and I replied ''sorry plzzzzzzzzzzzz go look for my pictures,'' check the camera bin (even though I know deep down that no such thing existed).

I went out and it kept ringing in my head, I could hear his voice saying "Aunty Missy sorry I deleted it," every time I hear his voice I blank out the more ''hahahahaha'' so I remembered Swag Cheche also took some picture's with her phone, I pinged her so fast but guess what?........Guess, hope you guessed right? Wellllll Cheche had only the picture's of the new Swag Sisters, I became weak. What do I do I had to collect that and use. Have you ever taken a picture that you know you can never have again? Then it somehow gets deleted; yea yea it happened to me. OK let's say you go out and accidentally you take a picture with Joyce Meyer on your phone just to show your friends and you mistakenly delete the picture '' hahaha'' or your phone formats itself. Well I thought I had gotten it off my mind but as I was typing this story, he walked in and I asked him again,''nere where are my pictures'', and he said ''OMG Aunty ***** (don't want to write out what he called me) your pictures are all gone." I looked at him and for the first time I didn’t go blank, I have given up and moved on.

 Hope I  have spoken to someone who is frustrated about something you have lost in the past, please wake up from it. There is going to be a greater one to come I tell you because I know in 2014, our first Swag Sister's meeting  picture  will be larger and our kids will be in the picture too'' hahahaa'' I mean it God gives us the best when He restores. You are so blessed, love you all muah……………

A few pictures I could get from yesterday's meeting
Me (in Light Blue Jeans) and first timers of Swag Sista's Meeting

Swag Sistas (Sorry the picture is blurred)

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA