LAST DAY IN JANUARY 2013.

And they brought him to Jesus and they cast their garments upon the colt and they set Jesus there on.
And as he went, they spread their clothes in the way.
And when he was coming high, even now at the descent of the mount of olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they has seen (Luke 19:35-37).

PRAYER 1: Father, I worship you because you are the King of glory.

PRAYER 2: Father, I don't want to be only a spectator of your miracles,I want to be a participant and beneficiary, remove every obstacle on the way of my glory and let my glory rise today.

PRAYER3: Father, beginning from today, let mighty works be common occurrence in my life and ministry.

PRAYER4: Father, take me to the next level of glory in my walk with you and let my life be a portrait of one who carries and radiates your glory.

PRAYER5: Father is the last day in the month of January,expectation not enter the new month, Father, I thank YOU because today I shall testify
        
                                               THANK YOU FATHER.

SONG:
Jesus is the Alpha,
The Alpha and Omega  X2
Oh I praise him for he is Alpha,Alpha and Omega.
Want to be just like Him,forever and ever X2.
Oh I praise him for he is Alpha,Alpha and Omega.


*****************************PSALM 37:4*****************************


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW