GOD OF MIRACLE.......

SWAG LOLU:

When I joined Swag Sisters, Our Swag Pastor was talking about dry fasting and the spirit spoke to me and I decided to go on 3days dry fasting. After which I got engaged. Since then its been series of testimonies of financial blessings and protection for me.
We started planning our wedding and I asked God to favor us concerning our accommodation, God did it for us and we got a house in a way we didn't expect it; it was a blessing and the provision was beyond our expectation.
God has truly being faithful we did not have to ask people for assistance yet He provided for us. Due to tight budget, I decided not do Asoebi. My friends and people around said I had to do it. I was in the office one morning and got bitter in my spirit and asked God to provide for me so I spoke to Swag P, and she prophesied that God is a God of dying minute and God did show up beyond my expectation in 6DIGIT'S through my dad's friend.
I just can't thank God enough He sent helpers when I needed them most and I also want to thank Him for making me meet Swag P 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA