SWAG ENE: GOD, YOU TOO MUCH

2013, what a great year. 2012,ended with so many prophesies for me. 2013 has just begun and God has already begun His good work.
On Friday, January then 18th Swag P put up a testimony and I called her to celebrate with my Swag Sister. Before we ended our conversation, she said that because I called her, that in 24hrs someone will bring a very big job for me.
It was not up to 3 hours, a client I worked for previously sent me a message asking me to bring my bill for a 10 year old party and for 500 guests.
The next day, another client called for 150guests. The parties put together will earn me more than what I have ever made since I started my event stuff. For security reasons,I won't put out the figures here(Ene laugh's).
Swag P,God will increase your anointing and continue to confirm every word that comes out of your Mouth.
You are a blessing to my family.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA