LUKE (1:30)

And the angel said unto her,Fear not,Mary:For thou hast found favor with God.(Luke 1:30)

PRAY 1: Father,I praise you for gift of love,
                 2:Father,send me a messenger of good news this month.
                 3:Father,grant me the favor that will cast out all  my fear of tomorrow.
                 4:Father,today,let me find favor before you and before all  men


SONG:
I receive my miracle today,today, X2
I will never go away empty handed,
I receive my miracle,today,today.

Comments

  1. I receive my miracle today,today, X2
    I will never go away empty handed,
    I receive my miracle,today,today

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA