IT CAN ONLY BE GOD....

SWAG JUMOKE:

I graduated in October 2010 and completed my NYSC June 2012. Permanent employment where I served was already secured but the devil decided to strike and the company where I served said they could not retain me again after I had filled the employment form.
I met Swag P, through  my foster sister. The very first time I spoke to her she told me things about me and my relationship I was indeed marveled and I said to myself "she is indeed God sent".
I have gone for uncountable interviews, will even get to the final stage but will be rejected. The last interview I went for was with Globacom got to the final stage and the offer letter that was handed to me turned out to be a void effort too..
It was soo painful that all my friends that  submitted CVs with me were given offer letters and to this date, Globacom has not called me.
I cried endlessly and decided to call Swag P she told me that God had a better plan for me that maybe he wanted to send me to NCC or another communication firm and I believed and stood firm with faith and she said 'watch God.'
The unchangeable changer manifested himself and gave me a job where I least expected. It was with another communication firm just as Swag P prophesied that her God will do it. To Him alone be all the glory. 
Swag P, God bless you and to you God you are the only one I give my glory to.Thank you.
Me Jumoke can now wake up, get dressed and go to work.  it can only be God.

Comments

  1. It can Only be God my sista I thank God 4 u.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA