TESTIMONY! TESTIMONY!! TESTIMONY!!!

2013 has barely stated,and God is already showing himself awesomely.I have received so many testimonies from different Swag Sisters to the glory of God.
The list of testimonies is endless. I will keep putting them up as time permits.ENJOY

SWAG ADA HAD THIS TO SHARE:
I got married in 2009 and since then till date,have never been pregnant despite all efforts.I met Swag P at the end of 2011 through my husband.By the end of 2012,i made up my mind to open up to Swag P.
Swag P, told me that in 2013,I will carry my own child,she also said i should not loose faith,and that we serve a living God who is too faithful to fail.On my own path,i kept believing God for the fruit of the womb.I keyed into the mystery of the salt performed by Swag P on a Sunday ,and we stood in the promise of God in 2Kings 2,20-21 and also participated in the midnight praise as instructed by Swag P.
On the 14th of January 2013,I decided to send my faith on an errand.I went to the hospital to take a test since its was declared that before we resume our meeting in 2013 i will be pregnant.And after the test,my doctor confirmed i was pregnant.I can not stop screaming for joy,It can only be God almighty.
Thank you Swag P for being a vessel of Gods blessings.


Comments

  1. I rejoice and celebrate with you,the good lord that has started it will see you thru!!mary didn't just conceive she also brought forth!!you will bring forth effortlessly!!Congrats!!From Swag Ene

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is gud am so happy 4 u .

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I key into this testimony for my womb to be opened. Thank you lord

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is good..... please God let that which is good spoken in my life come to pass. bless me lord

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA