WHO'S REPORT WILL YOU BELIEVE?????

SWAG ONYEE!

During the computation of my degree result, the exam officer made mistakes and this resulted in my being given a 2:2 instead of a 2:1.
I did not know this till it was time for NYSC. I got to school and asked the man to cross check, he refused and I went back to Abuja praying with my pastors.
God ,then made it that the school senate rejected my result and asked for my original WAEC result and that was how it was corrected.

However, On the 1st week of January this year while chatting with my friend she told me that my certificate shows a 2:2, that she saw it on the record when she went to pick her's.

I got worried and prayed and told Swag P about and she asked me what I wanted her to do. I told her I wanted to go to school to pick up my certificate and that I did not want any errors on my result.
She said it was DONE and that I will come go and come back with no error in my result.

When I first got to school, the lady in charge of collection could not find my certificate. She asked me series of questions and instructed me to check the same book my friend had mentioned and I saw the 2:2 that my friend said was on the book. I remembered Swag P had said no errors, I held on to it with faith in God.

I took the book back to the woman to complain but before I could say anything, she said she had found it and that she saw it where they kept those for 2:2 but that they made a mistake and actually wrote 2:1 on the certificate.I picked it up same day. No ERRORS on the certificate.Thank God and thank you Swag P, for letting GOD use you.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA