CHOI!!! INSTANT GOD OOOOOO GOD YOU TOO MUCH

A Testimony from JOANNE:
I bless and praise God for his faithfulness. I was praying and asking God to help me facilitate my admission into a school in the UK, which will help me procure a scholarship.
I just heard about Swag P today and how God has used her to work wonders, so I decided to get her contact and speak with her. When I added her, she told me she usually do not like her black berry pin distributed, but something in her spirit told her to accept me and she went on to tell me that God has uplifted me and in 24 hours, I will get my testimony. I claimed the prayer with faith and said to myself that the 'just shall live by faith' and true to her words, in less than 3 hours, I got word from the university giving me provisional admissions and I know in my heart already that the scholarship is mine. I quickly spoke to Swag P and she confirmed that God is a wonderful God.
I feel so blessed and I know God has worked His wonders through her........Praise God!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA