I HAVE FOUND THE LIVING GOD.

My life has taken a purity shape and I am grateful to God. I used to believe my destiny was in the hands of men and I needed them to take care of my needs; not until I started getting frustrated about life and almost giving up.  
A friend of mine gave me swag P's pin and she accepted me,when we began to talk .....OMG, my mentality was diverted immediately and I realized that I belonged to GOD and Him alone is capable of giving me all I desire.
I wanted to drop out of school, but after my day-to-day with swag P, I want to live again and this time with God by my side. I am going to finish strong in my school knowing God will see me through, just after my transformation, I had this experience: there is this very wealthy divorcee I met few years ago, he is always traveling to the USA. Somehow I lost his phone number and did not bother to look for it. I got a call from him saying he was around and I went to see him. He showed me things he bought for me and I refused to sleep with him.
Anyway,looking at the gift's I still left because I stand for and preach PURITY.
I told God I will never commit fornication any more, so if I loose the men and their gifts, I know with time, God will make me richer.
So I am ready for God and His blessings this 2013 and by this I should also be ready to obey His will and follow His  rules. Swag P, I am so so happy I have found a road that leads to my destination of fulfillment.
I am sharing this testimony to inspire every girl out there, especially those reading this, that there is hope in the Lord. Swag P has helped me realize this and I am ready to strive to become a virtuous woman and I am a lot happier now. Purity is an honorable virtue please hold on to it.
Men do not make people, instead they destroy our destiny.God make's your destiny beautiful.
Thank you Swag P, thank you my God for giving me another chance.....Purity truly pays.
I told Swag P my experience and she said for what I have done, God will surprise me and I will experience His provision; I keyed into it. Last week I went for my outreach meeting to tell them I was going to host them but I had only 16k. After buying what I needed I was left with nothing and I reminded God about what Swag P.
The next day,a friend called to say HI,and I was murmuring, he asked if something was wrong with me? I said I was fine and he said he remembered I told him about the hosting and he asked how far the preparation was coming then I said I was tired joor. He said it is OK. The next 15 minutes, he came to my house with provisions, and he said there is money in my wallet take 20k and leave the rest for me. When I checked, he had only 24k.I took the 20k. I was shocked.
My God is real. Thanks a lot Swag P.
2013 is indeed my year of possibilities.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA