TESTIMONY TIME....Amazing Grace.

BUKKY.....Swag P, I have gotten a job with British Airways media as a secretary for their reporters in Lagos.God is faithful and never slow in coming through for us.Praise the Lord with me...I will be paid in Euro's.God is so faithful in He hears our prayers.
I saw you in Lagos last year and you prayed and placed a seed in my hand,and you said it will increase.My mom,did the interview and was given the job on the spot.And my husband can not stop thanking GOD.No more joblessness Swag P you are blessed.
We called you every night,as you said,washed our feet prophetically and everything has turned around.Even my husband has been lifted,every dept paid.It can only be GOD.
I am productive outside of the home front.I am now an added asset  to my hubby....no more a dependent.

GOD,is sooooo faithful and hears our prayers.I also believe in the word regarding relocation because our place is too small to start a family.I trust God for expansion and relocation to our own home,no more landlords,no more rents.
May GOD, bless your ministry Swag P.

Comments

  1. Heeyyyy goose pimple. God do for M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ that even pastors wud be amazed. Am happy for Ʋ Oo°˚˚˚°! Bukky & i tap also. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy 4 u my sista.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA