THIS KIND GOD OHHH,I NEVER SEE YOUR TYPE BEFORE OOOOO

SWAG ANN'S TESTIMONY
Chai!!!!My life is a huge testimony ooo. After the mid night praise,God changed my story.
I really want to thank you my very own Swag Pastor.God truly used you as a channel for my break through.You are a true friend and sister.
Even when I had not met my husband,you called me on the 15th of July 2012 and said ''Ann,what were you doing in my dream?'',that I saw you and your husband in my dream,and that it was going to be a wonderful wedding.I said a big Amen.
I got into a relationship,that looked like the enemies did not want my happiness as it was always one horrible issue to the other.It got to the point that i lost faith and hope and decided to called Swag P my sister to pray for me on phone.Swag P laughed at me when I called called and i was surprised because i was crying and all u said was that your God is too much,that not even the devil can stop him from marrying me.I wondered and said hmm mm i have lost this battle.But after you gave me courage and asked me to do the mid night praise which i did like never before.
All this happened towards the end of 2012 and Swag P ''Ann,watch my God'.'On the 11th of January 2013,he proposed to me.For every shame i went through,God said i will give you Double Portion blessings....My God is still writing my story.May the good Lord continue to bless and increase you Swag P,Amen. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA